Tham gia
16/8/20
Bài viết
Được thích
Giới tính
Nam
Lô đề giá gốc: Lô 21.680đ, đề 710đ
Hello everyone,

I am Tây and I have been meeting couples from Thien Dia for three years now. I have had lots of fun with couples here. But I still search for one couple to share my fantasy. Double or triple penetration. I still hope that some day, I can try this with some open-minded couples. So far, I have not met any couples that want to try this in Vietnam.

Have you ever tried it? Is it something that interests you? I hope someday I can share my fantasy :)

anhbienhoa18

Còn trinh
Verified
LX Credits
USD
Tham gia
10/11/18
Bài viết
Được thích
Giới tính
Nam
Last 2 years, we have missed 1 chance for threesome in bienhoa city. Could you give me your zalo and we may try to create other chance?

LangThangMienTay

Thiếu Gia Lầu Xanh
The VIP
LX Credits
USD
Tham gia
17/9/13
Bài viết
Được thích
hi Guys, My couple want some with man eng speaker. My couple live in hcmc, let add me by zalo. thanks

realswinger

Xem Sex Lần Đầu
Verified
LX Credits
USD
Tham gia
16/2/16
Bài viết
Được thích
Giới tính
Nam
Hello everyone,

I am Tây and I have been meeting couples from Thien Dia for three years now. I have had lots of fun with couples here. But I still search for one couple to share my fantasy. Double or triple penetration. I still hope that some day, I can try this with some open-minded couples. So far, I have not met any couples that want to try this in Vietnam.

Have you ever tried it? Is it something that interests you? I hope someday I can share my fantasy :)
Hi!
My wife and I have been in this game/lifestyle for a while. I’ve been searching for a caucasian bull for my wife the whole time.
Would you mind p.m me your Zalo or Telegram?

Jason1996

Còn Bú Sữa Mẹ
Verified
LX Credits
USD
Tham gia
3/1/21
Bài viết
Được thích
Giới tính
Nam
Hi!
My wife and I have been in this game/lifestyle for a while. I’ve been searching for a caucasian bull for my wife the whole time.
Would you mind p.m me your Zalo or Telegram?
I can get you id?

gaieungox

Còn Bú Sữa Mẹ
Verified
LX Credits
USD
Tham gia
15/9/09
Bài viết
Được thích
Giới tính
Nữ
Hello everyone,

We dont like penetration but ideal of some is so goodđ

Bên trên Bottom